Net10 APN DATA MMS Settings and Support Android, Windows AT&T T-Mobile, Unlocked Phones BYOP
APN MMS settings for Net10 Wireless and the latest news about BYOD and 4g LTE and new cell phones for Net10 AT&T T-Mobile, Android, Windows and Unlocked Phones iPhone 3, 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, Android, Samsung s2, s3, s4, s5, LG, Motorola, Google, Nokia. Provide Tips Data settings and the latest news for Net10 Wireless 2014, 2015, 2016
Thursday, March 24, 2016
Sunday, January 24, 2016
Nuu Mobile is just that company that has 6 models of phones that will fit everyone's budget. With unlocked phones starting at just $99.99 they have something for everyone.
For a limited time, Good2Chat.com is given away a free month of service with the purchase of any Nuu Mobile Phone.
They have several models to choose from:
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
- Select the ‘update profile’ option in the settings menu of the device.
- Call *22890 from the device.
- Options include: *228 or *22891
- On the phone’s dial pad enter MSL # (For Verizon the standard MSL is 000000.)
- Select Edit (from options View/Edit/Done).
- Enter the MDN (mobile device number).
- Enter the MSID (also called MIN).
- Click Save/Done. Phone may restart.
- Once phone is back online, begin using cellular service.
- Go to "Settings", tap on WiFi and temporarily turn it OFF
- Back in "Settings", scroll down to "Messages" and tap to open it. Make sure MMS is OFF
- Go back to "Settings", tap on "General" and then "Cellular". Make sure "Enable 3G" is OFF & "Data Roaming" is ON.
- Scroll down & tap on "Cellular Data Network"
- Under "Cellular Data Network" put in the following:
Cellular Data APN: pwgMMS APN: pwgMMSC: http://pwg.mmsmvno.com/
mms.wapenc (needs to be ".com/mms/wapenc"MMS Proxy: 126.96.36.199 (deleted this, and MMS could send to non iphones)MMS Max Message Size: 1048576MMS UA Prof URL: http://www.apple.com/mms/ uaprof.rdfLeave all other fields blank
- Click on the Home button to go back to the main phone screen
- Go back to "Settings" one more time, scroll down and tap on "Messages" and turn it ON
- Press the Home button and you're set to send & receive MMS on PWG
- Once you have set it up and tested to see it works, you can re-enable WiFi, turn off Data Roaming and turn on 3G
Sunday, August 16, 2015
Current NET10 APN Settings for Nokia Lumia 520, 640, 640 xl, 735, 535, 635, 1520, 830, 1320 unlocked
(name) (must be LARGE letters) NET10
APN = tfdata (must be small letters)
that is it, do not add or post anything else in your internet APN settings!
Now lets do the MMS settings:
name (must be all Large letters) NET10
Proxy address = (must be in small letters) mms3.tracfone.com
Proxy domain = mms-tf.net
Proxy Port = 80